Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anilb1603
Contributor III
Contributor III

Task Failed - WARN: error during report generation

Hi Guys,  Nprinting publish task was failed with the below error: 

Failed generation of report 73477269-0d38-42cc-a818-fbd8d7360908 for user 83c2478e-8296-4caa-87d1-163984b64a01. ERROR: Exception during content resolution while processing request with id 5d25854d-91f1-4a1d-907b-5007da6618c4. Check Engine logs for details. ERROR: The operation was canceled.

Below is the Engine log:

Content request 5d25854d-91f1-4a1d-907b-5007da6618c4: resolution aborted with exception System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.

Exception during content resolution while processing request {task info & parameters}

Navigator error while processing request {task info & parameters}

Navigator is stuck and can't be used anymore to resolve requests {task info & parameters}

Navigator stuck or died on connection {task info & parameters}

I was not sure what's the issue here and anyways, the task was successful after reran.

Can someone please tell me what's this error??

Thanks,

Anil

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks for the logs but there are too few details to understand. What are the steps to reproduce the problem? Could you upgrade your installation to a more recent version (I suggest the latest GA) and test with it?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anilb1603
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The task was scheduled to run on every Monday and It has been running fine for over 3 months now but yesterday It was failed and the user asked for the reason why it was failed. I tried to go through the logs but could not find much information.

After reran it was successful.

We upgraded in Mar 2020 only and We will be upgrading to latest version again in Oct 2020.