cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Task keeps failing

Hi guys,

I have a report that hasn't changed and today the tasks have been failing with the below error. What could be causing it and can I do to fix it?

Thanks,

Chris.

Failed report generation for report 4729f861-32d6-4b17-9481-965c778a9c26 user e9c1a03e-9c19-4757-851b-2533cb720c6d exception System.Exception: Filters applied to user e9c1a03e-9c19-4757-851b-2533cb720c6d and report 4729f861-32d6-4b17-9481-965c778a9c26 define an empty set. : STACK :

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Chris.

Have you changed your report filters?

I had this issue when I added more than one filter for the same cyclic report.

Tuilla.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Check the filters you applied. It seems they are returning an empty dataset.

Upgrade to latest version, if you did not, that contains some updates on filters.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Correct!

Check filters, cycles, levels and pages. In fact they are all filters. For example to create a level data are filtered before to be inserted in a specific position of a level so this can cause an empty data set.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.