Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Live chat with experts, bring your API Integration questions. June 15th, 10 AM ET. REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rittermd
Master
Master

Template Editor Stopped Working

I create a report yesterday and worked on it for about 4 hours.  I made changes and edited the template probably 30 times with no issues.

I came in this morning and tried to preview it and now I get this error.  See attached.

I also tried to create a new report and just added a single table and get this error.

I have stopped and started all of the services and have rebooted the server.

No idea what happened.

Running 17.2 and QS 3.1.1

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rittermd
Master
Master
Author

I figured out the problem.

At the end of the day I had added Section Access to my app.  I did not work in nPrinting after that until this morning.

I removed that and republished the app and now I can reload the metadata.

When will Section Access work with nPrinting?  This is going to be a huge problem for us if it doesn't work.  Or at least nPrinting can ignore it in the App.  Blowing up is not an option.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master
Author

Additional information.

I can no longer reload the metadata.  I get an error that No Engines are working.  I checked and the Engine is showing Online.

rittermd
Master
Master
Author

I figured out the problem.

At the end of the day I had added Section Access to my app.  I did not work in nPrinting after that until this morning.

I removed that and republished the app and now I can reload the metadata.

When will Section Access work with nPrinting?  This is going to be a huge problem for us if it doesn't work.  Or at least nPrinting can ignore it in the App.  Blowing up is not an option.

View solution in original post