cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Qlik February 2020 Release

The Qlik February 2020 release has been delayed by a couple of weeks due to a security vulnerability that recently surfaced with Node.js, which is impacting a large portion of the software industry. The release is expected to be delivered before the end of the month, with a target date of February 25th, as Qlik is actively running tests to ensure that the February GA release is stable and not affected by this security malware.  

To read more about this vulnerability: https://nodejs.org/en/blog/vulnerability/february-2020-security-releases/.

Sue Macaluso
Labels (2)
6 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Thanks for an update @Sue_Macaluso 

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

ohh btw.. This year you guys are lucky as Feb has 29 days giving you little bit more time to ivestigate this issue:)

from my perspective as long as it is released before 1st of March I guess it is all good and can be called Feb2020 release.. haha

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
didierodayo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Thanks for the update @Sue_Macaluso 

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Sue_Macaluso 

We need the NPrinting February 2020 tag added as a selectable item when generating new posts.

Thank you.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager
Author

@Frank_S Thanks for reminding me. I have added the label. 

Sue Macaluso
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi @Sue_Macaluso ,

February 2020 is GA so I think you can unpin this post from the top position.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.