Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II

The alignment of one of the field values are not in center of the cell in NPrinting

Hi,

The alignment of 3rd column (Actual Uptime Percentage) field values are not in center of the cell as which is calculated field to get percentage (%) symbol and numeric values are in RED color in Nprinting PDF Output.

Please find attached screenshot for your reference and help me out to get these values in center of the cell.

Note : Checked the "Keep Source Format" option in the properties to get percentage and RED color numeric values.

Regards,

Vara

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is because of "Keep source format". 

If you want to format anything in excel you need tho switch it of. Then you can use excel conditional formatting to colour code your numbers as well as to setup number format (% or whatever you need). If logic for colour coding cannot be derived straight from the value you colour code I often create and bring to excel as hidden additional column information which clearly indicates how my cell needs to be formatted.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Lech,

Thanks, 

Tested with one table in excel file for conditional format of color coding which is working it seems.

but not getting percentage symbol for the actual up time field values even though applied percentage symbol and set that to 3 decimal .

Please find attached screenshot for your reference and look into this once.

Regards,

Vara

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

"......but not getting percentage symbol for the actual up time field values even though applied percentage symbol and set that to 3 decimal ...."

Where did you apply it (show screenshot) ? How did you apply it (show screenshot)? how is the value calculated in Qlik Sense (Show screenshot of expression and number formatting). It is all important and you need to understand what each of the options is actually doing.

Did you apply it (format number) as per instructions from help.qlik.com? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2019/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/Excel-formatting....

btw. Have you gone through the help document at all? It explains in details how things need to be configured and i am finding it surprising that it is not working for you... 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.