Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II

The logo is not displaying at the top, right side of the page in NPrinting

Hi,

The logo which is not displaying at the top, right side of the page.

Please help me out to get proper alignment of the logo.

Please find attached screenshot (Logo : LATAM Airlines) for your reference.

Note : Tried with different options but not giving proper output.

thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
9 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

As mentioned few times in other posts most important thing to understand your issue would be screenshot of your template with image properties as well. Would you be able to provide it?

Is the cell where you want your image the exact size of the expected output?

right now it simply looks like you are putting your logo in this place and we don't know how much your template changes when report gets generated.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I agree with @Lech_Miszkiewicz , we need more details and the screenshots of your template to understand what you are doing and give you some ideas about how to resolve.

Please note that an Excel file itself is not designed to produce PDF. I mean, creating PDFs from Excel is supported by Qlik NPrinting but creating a perfect layout on the produced PDF from an Excel template could be very hard. In this case we suggest to create PiaxelPerfect templates.

In general we suggest to create a template of the same type of the output you want to have. So create an Excel template if you want an output in Excel.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Lech,

Please find attached screenshot for your reference 

The logo which is not showing bigger size now

Regards,

Vara

varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Yes, you are correct but as per requirements we need to generate 3 tables in a single PDF report with 3 different filters (1 table is having Uptime filter, 2nd table is having Resolution filter, 3rd table is having Other filter), 

and one of the columns  values are having % symbol and Red color numeric values and calculated in QS App.

I posted same question in community last 10 days back, got a suggestion to prepare in Excel and convert to PDF , where in excel we have an option direct filters for each tables.

hence, facing small challenges in excel

Regards,

Vara

varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

I got an entire SLA Matircs image by setting up in page set up by  " fit to 1 page wide by 10000 tall "

After that the logo of the customer became in smaller size.

I have attached screenshot for your reference.

Please have a look into this issue and help me out.

Regards,

Vara

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You can apply object filters https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Static-dyna...

About image dimensions refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Image-Dimen...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Any suggestions on this.

Regards,

vara

varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Any suggestions on this

Regards,

Vara

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I just added the suggestion about object filters and the one about image dimension management.

About page breaks you need to use the Excel formatting and printing features. Qlik NPrinting has not specific feature to format PDFs from Excel templates. 

You could evaluate to place each table in a different worksheet.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero