Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deep2021
Creator III
Creator III

Total is not showing wrong in n print excel report

Hi,

I have created the template to show ton n values in n print excel report.

deep2021_0-1629181585009.png

Formulae's  are (highlighted) showing the total value from the qlik report.

However, the results are not matching.

Could you please assist me.

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

how can we assist you when you are not giving us anything to work with other than information that it is not matching?

I guess you wrote your formulas wrong?

other suggestion - why dont you use excel to calculate totals just like shown in help side?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/Excel-Reports-Nesteds.h...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

how can we assist you when you are not giving us anything to work with other than information that it is not matching?

I guess you wrote your formulas wrong?

other suggestion - why dont you use excel to calculate totals just like shown in help side?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/Excel-Reports-Nesteds.h...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Frank_S
Support
Support

I agree that there is far too little information to provide assistance.

Please include your expected results and actual results in detail using data,images including perhaps a snapshot of your NP template editor report design.

Using excel formulas 'might' work. It's very difficult to tell without seeing your template design.

In reality your best bet (best practice) is to create a Qlik Sense or QlikView QVW and create the bulk of your table there.

Then use NPrinting to drop your table from QV or QS into your NPrinting report to get your desired results.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
deep2021
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for the valuable reply. Sorry, hereon, I will add more details.