Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Totals for 3 different barcharts

Hello ,

I have a requirement in my project where I need to compare sales vs budget for different zones on 3 different parameters viz : Month, last 3 months and year to date .

I am facing a problem when I use 3 horizontal bar charts in a container object for each parameter , I am unable to get the total value of all the zones , also if I select all zones the total should have ABI as label while if I choose individual zones , the zone name should be present in label , total in other cases .

Should I use straight table instead of using 3 bar charts ?

Can someone help me with this , attaching snapshot of the requirement .

swuehljagan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I used straight table with linear gauge and calculated dimension as a solution .

Will send a sample if someone wants .

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can someone please help me out , any suggestion is appreciated .

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Shantanu,

Yes, is there any restriction to create the Straight table with those three expressions.

Try that way or send the sample application

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hello Anil ,

Thanks for the response , the issue with straight table is that I can't show values on the line gauge . One more issue is changing the total label based on the selection values :

if I select all zones the total should have ABI as label while if I choose individual zones , the zone name should be present in label , total in other cases .

I don't have a sample qvw readily available with me , please refer to the attached image .

Regards,

Shantanu

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please post the example

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Attaching the snapshot .

I am not concerned about the formula/data values , just want a similar structure .

Not applicable
Author

I used straight table with linear gauge and calculated dimension as a solution .

Will send a sample if someone wants .