Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aida_jasarevic
Contributor
Contributor

Trigger on Reload metadata is not working in Nprinting 17.4 (June 2017)

Hello Everyone,

I am using Nprinting 17.4 and I have a problem  because my apps are not refreshing even though I set the triggers for each app individually.

My vendor advised me to upgrade Nprinting. Will the upgrade solve the problem?

I would also ask you to give me instructions on how to upgrade.

Do I follow this manual:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.3/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/Upgrading.htm

Also, in the nprinting_scheduler.log I have an error, for which I do not know what it is:

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.4.0.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Plan.ReportFailurePlanNodeExecutor 20171005T084044.101+02:00 ERROR BI 0 0 0 17ae6ebb-80b4-491e-8d13-c959bc53c3be d51ab9d6-4b6c-4fb5-b563-33407c6b3eff a988d074-549a-4167-ba57-a2105bf5f472 0 0 Failed report generation for report a988d074-549a-4167-ba57-a2105bf5f472 user 2c8f8895-c5a0-4b8e-9b15-9f67637b3f38 exception System.NotSupportedException: Wrong content node response type↓↓  at Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.CycleNode`4.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response, TcTransformationContext transformationCtx)↓↓  at Qlik.Printing.Trees.TcTransformation.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response)↓↓  at Qlik.Printing.TreeTransformationService.Process(IReportRequest reportRequest, IContentNodeResponse contentNodeResponse)

Thank you

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

About the error "Wrong content node response type" check the page Error "Wrong content node response type"

About the updating procedure check the page Upgrading Qlik NPrinting ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.