Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Unable to Edit Nprinting Power Point Report

Hi guys.

After I upgraded to the June Edition, We got an issue with Nprinting Power Point Template.

We did a fresh installation and still we got the Same Error. I even tried it in another server and we got the same error. All are running MS Office 2013 Edition. and able to open pptx document.

error.gif

12 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

are you able to see the format ppt  while creating the report?

can you check the custom file selection   and see which all are the formats able to see?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Try to reinstall Microsoft Office.

This error appears when Qlik NPrinting Designer is not able to find and open a valid installation of Office.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Chanty,

I have selected powerpoint as the report format.

Please find the below screenshot.

Capture.JPG

amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

We did a fresh install in our client side and still we are getting this Error.

avinashelite

I suggest you to open a ticket with Qlik ideally its should open the old template .....or try with the older NP version

amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I have reported it already. In the old version it was working fine. once i get the reply from qlik then will check whether to roll back to the old one or not.

avinashelite

For now that would be the ideal solution

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

you no need to rollback its should work in newer version also  i believe,   because we upgraded its working fine enough.  

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Two questions:

- are you sure that you are using the same version of the Qlik NPrinting Designer of the Server?

- are you able to create a new pptx report and edit it?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.