cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to Generate N printing PPT reports

Hello Experts,

I am facing issue while generating the N Printing reports. I have added the object in images and dragged to ppt silde. While previewing the slide I am facing error. I have attached the error check it and guide me.

Regards,

Krishna

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Try to refresh the connection cache and be sure that the object used is present.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Ruggero,

Thanks for your reply. I tried , but still facing the issue and when in my chart have two dimensions and alternative dimension I am unable to place the chart in to PPT. Suggest me how can I over come this issue.

Regards,

Krishna

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Try this:

1. Update your installation to latest version (November 2018)
  2. Disable the Qlik NPrinting Engine from the Web console -> Admin-> Engines manager
  3. Wait until it goes offline
  4. Enable the Engine again
  5. Wait until it come online again
  6. Try to run the preview again

If you still have the problem you need to open a support ticket. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero