Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Unable to Import NPrinting template

Hi,

I have very strange NP issue. I am using NP April 18 version. I am trying to re-import just extracted template from the same environment and i get this error:

final step of importing templatefinal step of importing template

In NP Logs no errors.

While i am having this issue ,reports in NewsStand are distributed with failed icon (even tho Task is running correctly without any issue/errors in Task executions )

newsstand1.png newsstand2.png

I don't think it is NP issue originally as we had server issues past two days, in developer tools i could catch following errors while trying to import template :Internal server error 500 and Internal server error 401 =system doesn't recognise me.

newsstand5.png

Question : Have you ever experienced something like that?What shall i ask IT to do to fix this issue (server reboot did not help 🙂 ), what potentially can cause such issue?

Natalija

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Issue wasn't network related.

We run out of disk space in "apps" folder, therefore i was unable to import templates/nor publish them correctly in NewsStand.

errorns.png

errornnnnn.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Issue wasn't network related.

We run out of disk space in "apps" folder, therefore i was unable to import templates/nor publish them correctly in NewsStand.

errorns.png

errornnnnn.png

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Natalija 

Thanks for sharing your findings.

I created this article based on what you shared here.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000075324

Take care...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!