Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanthoshEmmadi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to display positive & negative values on Stacked Bar Chart in Excel document using NPrinting

Hi,

I am unable to display both positive and negative values on a single stacked bar chart in an excel sheet using NPrinting. The same is displayed properly without any issues on Qlikview.

Am able to display only positive values or only negative values, but not with both negative and positive values on the same stacked bar chart.

Do we need to enable any special settings on Nprinting so that the both positive and negative values on the stacked bar chart will be displayed on excel sheet using NPrinting.

Please find the screenshot as below from Excel Sheet :Scrollbar 1.PNG

Kind Regards,

Santhosh Emmadi

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @SanthoshEmmadi 

Is the chart you are having difficulty with a chart made with QV data within the NPrinting report or are you exporting the table data only?

What exactly in your requirement?...can you show both expected results and actual results to enable this group to hopefully provide assistance to your question.

Thank you in advance.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
SanthoshEmmadi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

I have restarted my NPrinting Engine and regenerated the connection and all the values now pulled thorugh.

Not sure what caused the issue but now am able to display the positive and negative values on the stacked bar in excel document using NP.

Kind Regards,

Santhosh Emmadi