Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shrav666
Partner - Contributor III

Uninstall Nprinting server and do a clean install

Hi All,

I have installed only Nprinting server in my new machine and not yet installed engine/designer. I did the server installation with a local user id. Now I want to uninstall it completely clean, and have a fresh installation of Nprinting Server with a valid windows service account user id.

I want to know what all the steps I need to take care to uninstall Nprinting server completely without any issues in the future and install it back freshly.

Please suggest. Also please let me know if there would be any disadvantages/problems I face in doing this process.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Which version of Qlik NPrinting are you installing?

Please ensure that Server / Engine / Designer are all on the same version and installed on the server.

Also keep in mind the Service Account and the Server should be dedicated to Qlik NPrinting. In other words, no other Qlik products should share that Account / Server.

Please see below the full uninstallation procedures for Qlik NPrinting:

If this has answered your question please mark as a "Solution."

Regards,
Eva

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Which version of Qlik NPrinting are you installing?

Please ensure that Server / Engine / Designer are all on the same version and installed on the server.

Also keep in mind the Service Account and the Server should be dedicated to Qlik NPrinting. In other words, no other Qlik products should share that Account / Server.

Please see below the full uninstallation procedures for Qlik NPrinting:

If this has answered your question please mark as a "Solution."

Regards,
Eva
shrav666
Author

Hi Eva,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Nprinting April 2019 version 19.9.5. And I am planning to install server and engine in a new server but designer in client machine.

Will the uninstallation procedure mentioned in below link also applies for version 19.9.5?

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000019086
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

This article applies to the following:

Environments:

Qlik NPrinting 17.x and higher releases

So yes it is a valid article for your version.

Regards,

Eva Beasley