Br

John

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Conditionality is not available for that requirement.

To meet your requirement, I would suggest the following:

• Copying your existing report
  • Inserting your Great.JPG directly into the original report and nogreat.jpg into the second copy of the same report
  • Create a task for each report
  • Create two conditions ie: variable > 1 , variable < 1
  • Add condition 1 to report 1 and condition 2 to report two (the copied report).
  • Create a task and add each report to the task (or use separate tasks if you prefer
  • Create Job (or separate jobs)
  • Create schedule (or separate schedules)

Keep in mind that NP 16.x track is no longer supported.

Additionally, your requirement is not available in NP 19 NP 20 and higher versions but you can use this principle in supported versions of NPrinting as well but the steps will not be identical ie: there are no 'jobs' in NP 19 NP 2020 platform.

Hope this helps...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Conditionality is not available for that requirement.

To meet your requirement, I would suggest the following:

• Copying your existing report
  • Inserting your Great.JPG directly into the original report and nogreat.jpg into the second copy of the same report
  • Create a task for each report
  • Create two conditions ie: variable > 1 , variable < 1
  • Add condition 1 to report 1 and condition 2 to report two (the copied report).
  • Create a task and add each report to the task (or use separate tasks if you prefer
  • Create Job (or separate jobs)
  • Create schedule (or separate schedules)

Keep in mind that NP 16.x track is no longer supported.

Additionally, your requirement is not available in NP 19 NP 20 and higher versions but you can use this principle in supported versions of NPrinting as well but the steps will not be identical ie: there are no 'jobs' in NP 19 NP 2020 platform.

Hope this helps...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!