Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poooja
Creator
Creator

Variable extension in Nprinting

Hi Qlikers,

I used variable extension to change dimension for several charts.
When I press one of this button my bar chart's dimension will change.

Now i have to bring this chart into Nprinting power point template. How can i bring them as 2 bar charts. One is for customers dimension, other bar chart for sellers.

Thank you in advance for your timely help!

Thanks,
Pooja

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
poooja
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for your response.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @poooja 

Can you explain exactly what you mean by "I used variable extension to change dimension for several charts"....just so we are clear what you did exactly.

Please add images and specific steps in order that we can better understand what your requirement is. If you have sensitive data, try build a test app that resembles your production app so you can show is those images from a test app.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Variable filters are not supported in NPrinting 17+.

In order to bring those charts to NPrinting first you have to recreate them in Qlik Sense (you actually should create 2 charts with static dimension - one chart with dim = Customer and another one for Sellers)

There is no optimal way of achieving it by using chart with dynamic dimension (based on variable)

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
poooja
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for your response.