Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carly_
Contributor III
Contributor III

Vizlib extensions don't appear in printed Report

Hi everyone, 

I'm rebuilding all QlikView reports into QlikSense and now I have a couple of reports that contain the Vizlib pivot table extension. In reports with a lot of objects, these pivot tables disappear at random and leave an empty object. As you can see below only 5/8 objects are printed. the 3 on the left should have been there but are not included (I barred the info due to confidentiality). This however, happens at random, so sometimes there are 2 on each side and at other times there are 7.

Example.png

Does anybody have an idea on how to resolve this issue? My preference goes out to use of the vizlib extensions as I can put way more info in a smaller area. 

Thank you for your consideration!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well well well.
Extensions are not supported by Qlik, so i guess you need to contact Vizlib as this is their product.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well well well.
Extensions are not supported by Qlik, so i guess you need to contact Vizlib as this is their product.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

BTW. What I meant by "not supported" is that they are not maintained by Qlik. These are the requirements your extension needs to have as per documentation. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/MultiDocument/Using-Sense-third-par...