Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Want to send NPrinting report only when there is value based on the measure

Hi All,

I have a straight table with one dimension (Center) and measure (Sum (Sales)).

I want to send the reports when there is data (i.e. Sum(Sales)>0) and don't send it when sum(Sales)=0.

I tried condition based on report contains values, but we it is still getting generated as the table has Centers with the value 0.

Can  someone pls advise?

Thanks,

Varun

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check if you can control set analysis in N-Printing with

Sum ({<Centre={"=Sum(Sales)>0"}>} Sales)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

That is what I am looking for (i.e. Where to use this condition). I know we can write the condition in NPrinting but it doesn't have option to write an expression

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

you can create chart which will have a measure you need to validate your condition and then use in NPrinitng condition "Chart has values" and on top of that create a filter using Advanced search option where you would filter Centres using the expressions you already know: =Sum(Sales)>0

I have written a post about that here:

https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/06/26/nprinting-filters-part-3-advanced-search/

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.