Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apurva321
Contributor
Contributor

Warning messages in Nprinting 19

Hi All,

I am new to Nprinting 19 and I have been getting a warning message of : Nprinting output task folder was set to task output  everytime when I send reports.I am unable to solve this issue .

Thanks in advance

@Daniel_Jenkins  kindly help me on this

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Daniel Jenkins is no more part of Qlik since a long time. 

If you are new to Qlik NPrinting I strongly suggest you to start by studying the official hel site at https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2020/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm. Qlik NPrinting is an enterprise class software and you need to have a set of skills on it before using.

When you post a community message please remember to add all the details to help use to help you. We are not there with you so we need to know what you are doing that created the erro, what steps to do to replicate it, the other messages before and after, etc. Screenshots also will help. 

If you cannot share some details in a public community, please note that as a customer you can open a support ticket. Also in this case you need to invest a bit of time in describing well the problem.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.