Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Which page does the page feature use in PowerPoint?

Hello togehter,

in Excel it is easy to see which tab the page feature uses because of the changed tab name.

In PowerPoint I can't find any information about which page the feature uses.

Is there a way to find out, or is there a hint somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Sorry I pasted the wrong link. Now it is correct.

If you click on the Field_Page under the Pages node will automatically select and activate the slide where that Page is applied.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

in the designer you click on the page  
and in the bottom you can see to which slide this page is applied  

image.png

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The Page is applied to the slide selected when you add the field into the Pages node. 

In Excel the worksheet name is changed automatically. Instead in PowerPoint you can drag and drop the field into the slide so you will see about what is each slider in the produced report.

Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/PowerPointReports/Page-Features...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli,

thank you for the intersting youtube clip, but what does that have to do with my question?

I know how to input this feature on a slide, but someone else who doesn't know the report can't see which side it was put on.

Greetings.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Sorry I pasted the wrong link. Now it is correct.

If you click on the Field_Page under the Pages node will automatically select and activate the slide where that Page is applied.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero