Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pumpkin_power
Contributor III
Contributor III

White boxes instead of images in Nprinting

Hello,

I want to overlay the Image of a table onto an Image of a bar Chart on a nprinting power Point Chart. But occassionally and without logic the Image of the overlaid table is only a White box in the preview as well as when I run the Task to save the pptx file on my hard disk.

I use Qlik Sense and Nprinting June 2017.

I tried to Change the Stretch Parameter in the Properties but this doesnt fix the Problem. Also in the Nprinting power Point template I tried to push it in the front.

Here instead of the yellow marked area should be an Image of a table.

nprinting_error.JPG

Does someone have a solution for this?

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I tryied but I'm not able to replicate your issue.

Did you checked the logs to see if there are errors?

I would to suggest to open a support ticket so my colleagues could organize a remote session to do a deeper investigation. I think it is not possible to understand the problem without checking the template and the source.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.