Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surajap123
Creator II
Creator II

control charts and text object conditionally in nprinting

Hi All,

I have a power point report on n-printing and i am using chart images that i drag into the power point report.

Sometimes the QV chart has no data, so in that case i want to show a text object that tells 'No Data Available'. Please let me know how i can conditionally control this in nprinting.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting supports conditions Conditions ‒ Qlik NPrinting but you cannot add a condition to a specific chart. Qlik NPrinting conditions can be added to reports and control the whole report creation. So you cannot obtain what you want with Qlik NPrinting conditions. I would to suggest you if it is possible to the original QlikView object.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting supports conditions Conditions ‒ Qlik NPrinting but you cannot add a condition to a specific chart. Qlik NPrinting conditions can be added to reports and control the whole report creation. So you cannot obtain what you want with Qlik NPrinting conditions. I would to suggest you if it is possible to the original QlikView object.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
surajap123
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks!

syed_muzammil
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

You can handle this easily in Pixel Perfect reports, but then the output will be in PDF only.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The native output format of a PixelPerfect report is PDF and it cannot be exported in PowerPoint.

A PixelPerfect report can also be generated in PDF, HTML, XLS, XLSX, PNG, GIF, JPEG and TIFF. Of course we strongly suggest to use it to generate PDF and for example, create an HTML template if you want an HTML report.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero