Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III

filter date for the last 2 dates

Hello everyone!

I want to filter my report with a filter to get data for only he last two days (max date, max date -1, max date -2).

I created this filter  which doesn't work with Advanced Search like : =([MyDate]>=max(date([MyDate])-2))

Do you perhaps know how I can do this?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you already checked posts on similar topic? For example https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/date-filter-gives-error/td-p/1789718

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello, Ruggero,

yes I looked around but didn't find anything that worked for me.

Only when i did, evaluate :  max(MyDate), 

add value : max(MyDate)-1

add value: max(MyDate)-2

but i was/am  interested in handling that with an expression...  Anything i do with the form of one,ends up making no filtering at all to data.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Have you tested your Advanced search syntax directly in Qlik Sense filterpane? That is the first thing to do! 

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1634678830113.png

If your [MyDate] field is loaded to Qlik as a Date/Integer type either of below formulas will work without issues:

=[MyDate]>=$(=max([MyDate]) - 2)

=[MyDate]>=$(=max([MyDate] - 2))

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

more regarding filters here:

https://nprintingadventures.com/category/nprinting/filters/

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.