I manually put the filter in my report, and I ran the task. The report has what I expected results.
When I added filer in the additional saved filter(in my original post) on access point, it is not giving me expected report. though current selection is working. It is just not filtering out what I had asked for.
I would have different recipient filters for each recipient in the NSQ - I think you already have this. In the QlikView document I would populate the Additional recipients expression instead of the Additional saved filters:
I would build the task without any recipients - you will get a warning that a recipient is required when send to e-mail is checked but you can continue anyway without adding one. When the on-demand task is triggered it will add the recipient and apply the recipient level filters.