Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to import qlikview security username and password dynamically?

Dear Experts ,

I am new to N printing , and i am trying to work out with section access report . i want to send mail for more than 20 users, so i am using importing recipients file option by using excel format . In excel i added all 25 recipients mail id with user name and password .

Now i am manually entering all 25 users - user id and password in qlikview security by selecting their user name .

Is there any other options to import directly ? if my user list is more than 50's i need to enter user id and password each and every template in qlikview security manually ?

Please suggest .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Sriram - the QlikView security ID and password can be brought into NPrinting as part of the Excel file that you are currently using. Create columns in the Excel file for the ID and password fields.

When you map the fields using the Import Wizard, they should be mapped to SecurityUserID and SecurityPassword, respectively.

See the 2nd half of the document for more details on mapping: How to Create and Import Recipients with Filters and Distribution Groups

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stephen_Jasionowski

Sriram - the QlikView security ID and password can be brought into NPrinting as part of the Excel file that you are currently using. Create columns in the Excel file for the ID and password fields.

When you map the fields using the Import Wizard, they should be mapped to SecurityUserID and SecurityPassword, respectively.

See the 2nd half of the document for more details on mapping: How to Create and Import Recipients with Filters and Distribution Groups