cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

how to use different nprinting email sender

Hi, all,

I  have an issue to set the email of the sender in nprinting.

My client hope to use a specific sender from their own for report for their clients.

I tried following:

1. Change  "From" email from the "Message" tab as the email address client wants (clientsemail@client.com), which only change the display of the email address in the email, you can see really email address from the general "E-mail setting" following (ouremail@ourcompany.com) as below:

clientsemail@client.com <ouremail@ourcompany.com>

2. Change "File"->"Options"->E-mail settings -> Default sender E-mail address, to clientsemail@client.com , it dose not work neither.

Still show clientsemail@client.com <ouremail@ourcompany.com> in the email.

And if the mouse hover over on the clientsemail@client.com , it shows ouremail@ourcompany.com as well.

As our email address (user name and password ) used in the general E-mail settings use ouremail@ourcompany.com, I think this make sense.

So I am wondering, if I need MULTIPLE sender emails, how can I do that?

Thanks very much and have a good Friday

Zhihong

11 Replies
ajayrai
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Zhihong,

It is not allowed to use 25 port for GMail, that is the limitation for your requirement. Gmail and office both are having this security restriction.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, all,

We later find a mail solution called sendgrid which can be integrated as SMTP mail server in nprinting to send out the report with correct sender (will use the email address from "from" setting in the "message" in each task). It can use TLS and port 465. And it provide 12,000 free emails every month.  Thought it is not a perfect solution. It solved us the problem by now.

Thanks again and have a nice day!

Zhihong