Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wangxusq
Contributor III
Contributor III

how to use ondemand function on sense

Hi  everyone,

I want to use ondemand fuction on qliksense,must I install the Qlik NPrinting On-Demand Add-on? But the help just refers to Qlikview,not the Qliksense. So if I want to use the function, I also install the On-demand Add-on?

could you give the document about how to use on-demand on qliksense? I want to the offcial operations.

In fact, I test the extension http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/58be6fc151be1c2744fb32a0‌,it is OK. But it is not an official Qlik product, we cannot encourage clients to use it . Because one day, it maybe stop working  or not be Compatible with the higher NP

version.

Thanks.

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Sorry mate but....

OFFICIAL EMBEDED (supported by Qlik) ON DEMAND  FUNCTIONALITY FOR QLIK SENSE DOES NOT EXIST!!!

That is why i am furious when Qlik is advertising or teasing people with extensions and things from Branch which then they are not supporting.

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
wangxusq
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks. So many extensions , we can not encourage clients to use them, just for communication. It is a pity! My advice is that some nessesary extensions should be supported by Qlik.Hope it comes.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I am with you. We cannot suggest to clients use of unsupported piece of software...  So at the end we say that solution is not available - but this is LOSE-LOSE for us and Qlik

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.