Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adeel_memon
Contributor
Contributor

i got error of data source is not support when i am using pivot in nprinting with external data source

I have got error data source is not support when I am using pivot  and using external data source when I preview report

got error data source is not supporting 

6 Replies
adeel_memon
Contributor
Contributor
Author

please help me in this regard

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can move this question to nprinting group. There you will get number of answers

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
adeel_memon
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Ok where is group and nane of group

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Adeel,

I have moved this thread to the NPrinting space of the community.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Adeel,

I am not sure if you can use nprinting data as external source.

Normally I just dump the data into a sheet and use it as a source for the pivot from there.

BR,

Matus

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Qlik NPrinting supports Excel pivot tables.

Refer to:

- Creating pivot table using Excel table columns ‒ Qlik NPrinting

- Creating an Excel pivot table report using levels ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.