Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eswarchandan
Contributor III
Contributor III

iam getting any error message ch44 sample preview in KPI dashboard

Hi all,

while i am opening my report in nprinting its show as CH44 SAMPLE PREVIEW please help me .check the imagenprinting screen.PNG

its just coming for fraction fo seconds and disappears i dont know what exact errorNpr

6 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

This is not an error. You have something in your installation that is going slow.

Qlik NPrinting needs a bit of time to replace the preview image used in the template with the data from the connection.

When you post a question, please remember to include:

- the version of NPrinting you are using

- the type of template

- the type of connection

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
eswarchandan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

thanks for your ans next time sure i will give all details.

The version iam using nprinting 16

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

its not error.

is it coming only for charts?  or tables also?

and the data is more it will take time to load .

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I think it is a problem of performances, so it is necessary to wait a moment the data from the source. Maybe the .qvw is big or there are many filters, I don't know.

If you create the same report by running a task will it be correct?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes Ruggero Piccoli  i think so, sometimes it it is a trick to get the exact output.    let eswar chandan  check and come back on this.

eswarchandan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

let me check and i will come back after trying the report by running a task . its show like first time when i open the report .when i closed the report and reopen it i wont show .