Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanu_s9
Contributor III
Contributor III

in NPrinting how to add developer tools

Hi experts,

i am starting working Nprinting i want to add Developer tools in the tool bar.

when i navigate into nprinting,

Report--> selected a report ----> Edit template.

i could not see the developer option, but in other i saw that option. how to enable the option.

Please assists.

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi there @shanu_s9 
Your question was recently moved to this NPrinting discussion board so we now have a chance to respond to you.
Can you tell us which developer tools you are referring to?
Excel? The Excel Ribbon?

If yes, just click the toolbar button in the NPrinting designer as shown below:

tool bar button.PNG

best...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I strongly suggest you to start by reading the official help site https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2019/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm. There are also many video tutorials.

Qlik NPrinting is a complex software that cannot be used simply by opening its UI and clicking somewhere.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

very well said @Ruggero_Piccoli !

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.