Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Qlik Analytics Tour 2020 Online. Begins August 10th. Register Today
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

language in PixelPerfect line chart date time axis

Hi everybody,

I have a PixelPerfect line chart with a date time x-axis. Thanks to PixelPerfect Stacked Lines Chart it looks really well, but I have one last issue.

The arguments of the x-axis are single days displayed in month format. How can I set the language of the months to English instead of German, i. e. 'Mar' instead of 'Mrz'?

axis previewaxis preview

X axis propertiesX axis properties

label formatlabel format

In the source qvw I already have english monthnames (SET MonthNames='Jan;Feb;Mar;Apr;May;Jun;Jul;Aug;Sep;Oct;Nov;Dec';).

Thank you for your help.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: language in PixelPerfect line chart date time axis

What are the OS regional setting on your NPrinting engine server - looks like it is German - isn't? Try setting it up to English.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

Re: language in PixelPerfect line chart date time axis

Hi Lech and thank you for your suggestion.

First I thought to change the OS date format does the job. I tried with English format on the server and on the machine where NPrinting Designer is installed (yes, it was German). In Designer "May" is displayed, but in a PDF generated via preview or publish task it is "Mai" (see screenshot). Perhaps it is because I only changed the date format and not the whole regional setting.

Designer_vs_PDF.png

But for now I will use month numbers as a workaround. Not so nice because in other objects of this report I use short english monthnames, but in the end the same information.

Kind regards