Re: language in PixelPerfect line chart date time axis
Hi Lech and thank you for your suggestion.
First I thought to change the OS date format does the job. I tried with English format on the server and on the machine where NPrinting Designer is installed (yes, it was German). In Designer "May" is displayed, but in a PDF generated via preview or publish task it is "Mai" (see screenshot). Perhaps it is because I only changed the date format and not the whole regional setting.
But for now I will use month numbers as a workaround. Not so nice because in other objects of this report I use short english monthnames, but in the end the same information.