Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

nPrint report from multiple .qvw

Hello:

I am relatively new to nprinting.  My requirements are to create an nprinting report from multiple .qvw files.  It appears that nprinting sources are unique .qvw files, and nprinting reports are generated from unique sources.  This implies a 1:1 between an nprinting report and a source .qvw.  Is this true?  What is the trick to create an nprinting report using objects from 2 or more .qvw's?  I am using nprinting 16.3.0.0 (SR3).

Thanks,

Bryon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Bryon,

Welcome to NPrinting!

Here is a document containing training videos that include the solution that you are looking for. The solution is called Multidoc.

NPrinting Training Material

To implement the solution directly, you can follow this tutorial below but I encourage you to watch the basic training and advanced training videos to get a good idea of NPrinting development solutions and important configuration parameters.

How to Create Simple Excel Reports with Objects from Multiple QlikView Documents

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Bryon,

Welcome to NPrinting!

Here is a document containing training videos that include the solution that you are looking for. The solution is called Multidoc.

NPrinting Training Material

To implement the solution directly, you can follow this tutorial below but I encourage you to watch the basic training and advanced training videos to get a good idea of NPrinting development solutions and important configuration parameters.

How to Create Simple Excel Reports with Objects from Multiple QlikView Documents

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!