Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Attend QlikWorld 2020 and hear keynote speaker, Malcolm Gladwell. $200 savings extended until March 15th Learn More
Partner
Partner

nPrinting 17 and QS Themes not working

Hi,

Anyone using QS themes together with nPrinting? I wanted to make the fonts bigger using a theme, but nPrinting seems to disregard the theme used when creating images.

I'm running June 18 for both nPrinting & QS.

Any suggestions? Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: nPrinting 17 and QS Themes not working

Hi,

I have not jet the list of new features that will be included in November but I think it will not. Sorry.

I also sent a note to the people that manages new features about this.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Qlik Sense themes are not supported by Qlik NPrinting at the moment (June 2018).

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Hi Ruggero,

Thanks for your reply - do you think it could be ready in November release?

Best,

Adam

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I have not jet the list of new features that will be included in November but I think it will not. Sorry.

I also sent a note to the people that manages new features about this.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero

View solution in original post

Highlighted
manoj2102
New Contributor III

Hi Ruggero,

Whats the recent update on same.As we need objects in nprinting report to show same theme colors for charts which is there in Application.

When you think it can be available for Users

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I'm sorry but at the moment I don't have information about the implementation of this topic.

Best Regards,
Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Highlighted
Digvijay_Singh
Honored Contributor III

Hi Ruggero,

Any update on this? Realized after generating report that custom theme is not supported. We are on Sept 2018 release.

Thanks in advance,

DJ,

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hi,

At the moment I have no news about the implementation of the support for Qlik Sense Custom Themes.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Highlighted
Digvijay_Singh
Honored Contributor III

Thanks Ruggero for the update!

May be @Michael_Tarallo  can update on this.

Thanks in advance!

@michael_graham 

@mgranillo 

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Hi,

Any news regarding this? 

Best regards

Filip