Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adam_groenbeck
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

nPrinting 17 and QS Themes not working

Hi,

Anyone using QS themes together with nPrinting? I wanted to make the fonts bigger using a theme, but nPrinting seems to disregard the theme used when creating images.

I'm running June 18 for both nPrinting & QS.

Any suggestions? Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I have not jet the list of new features that will be included in November but I think it will not. Sorry.

I also sent a note to the people that manages new features about this.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

20 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik Sense themes are not supported by Qlik NPrinting at the moment (June 2018).

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
adam_groenbeck
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Thanks for your reply - do you think it could be ready in November release?

Best,

Adam

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I have not jet the list of new features that will be included in November but I think it will not. Sorry.

I also sent a note to the people that manages new features about this.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
manoj2102
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Ruggero,

Whats the recent update on same.As we need objects in nprinting report to show same theme colors for charts which is there in Application.

When you think it can be available for Users

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm sorry but at the moment I don't have information about the implementation of this topic.

Best Regards,
Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Digvijay_Singh

Hi Ruggero,

Any update on this? Realized after generating report that custom theme is not supported. We are on Sept 2018 release.

Thanks in advance,

DJ,

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

At the moment I have no news about the implementation of the support for Qlik Sense Custom Themes.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Digvijay_Singh

Thanks Ruggero for the update!

May be @Michael_Tarallo  can update on this.

Thanks in advance!

@michael_graham 

@mgranillo 

filip_tinglof84
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

Any news regarding this? 

Best regards

Filip