cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paolakamdem
Contributor
Contributor

no apply a filter on one slide on Nprinting

hi guys I have a question indeed I have a group of data in which I created tasks to highlight each report according to these data and for that I created filters which apply globally on the report (at the level of the tasks) this is a powerpoint report. Now the problem is that I would like these filters  act on the whole report except on a slide of this report which should represent the global data without filter. is it possible to do it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It is not possible to apply report filters to all slides but one not. What you can do is to use object filters. That meas add a specific, single filter to some objects. These objects will be filtered by keeping in care task, user, report and object filters. 

So the point of view is the opposite. 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It is not possible to apply report filters to all slides but one not. What you can do is to use object filters. That meas add a specific, single filter to some objects. These objects will be filtered by keeping in care task, user, report and object filters. 

So the point of view is the opposite. 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
paolakamdem
Contributor
Contributor
Author

thank you very much