Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MA1
Contributor III
Contributor III

nprinting 17 error task

Hi, Everyone

I have one problem in Np 17.

Everyday tasks are launched. 3 or 4 tasks have error.

But It is random tasks every day.

If I restart the task, there are no errors

log

Execution for task fee65122-5acd-4b33-86bd-683d0a failed for an exception System.AggregateException: Произошла одна или несколько ошибок. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта. в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseBaseContentRequestResolver`1.Resolve(SenseApp doc, IContentRequest request, IQixClassBase senseObject) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseContentRequestResolver`2.Resolve(SenseApp doc, IContentRequest request, IQixClassBase IGenericObject) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseBaseContentRequestResolver`1.Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.IContentRequestResolver.Resolve(String connectionString, SenseApp doc, IContentRequest request, IQixClassBase senseObject) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.SenseNavigator.Resolve(IContentRequest request, IContentRequestResolver resolver) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.SenseNavigator.CreateProcessResolverAndResponse(IContentRequest request) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.SenseNavigator.<>c__DisplayClass17.<Process>b__13(IContentRequest req) в System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1() в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask) в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object ) --- Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений --- в System.AggregateException.Handle(Func`2 predicate) в Qlik.NPrinting.Engine.Consumer.ContentRequestExecutor.ProcessContent(IContentRequest request) в c:\Jws\release-18.0.x\server\NPrinting\src\Engine\Consumer\ContentRequestExecutor.cs:строка 154 в Qlik.NPrinting.Engine.Consumer.ContentResolver.Consume(CancellationToken cancToken) в c:\Jws\release-18.0.x\server\NPrinting\src\Engine\Consumer\ContentResolver.cs:строка 167 ---> (Внутреннее исключение #0) System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта. в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseBaseContentRequestResolver`1.Resolve(SenseApp doc, IContentRequest request, IQixClassBase senseObject) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseContentRequestResolver`2.Resolve(SenseApp doc, IContentRequest request, IQixClassBase IGenericObject) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseBaseContentRequestResolver`1.Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.IContentRequestResolver.Resolve(String connectionString, SenseApp doc, IContentRequest request, IQixClassBase senseObject) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.SenseNavigator.Resolve(IContentRequest request, IContentRequestResolver resolver) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.SenseNavigator.CreateProcessResolverAndResponse(IContentRequest request) в Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.SenseNavigator.<>c__DisplayClass17.<Process>b__13(IContentRequest req) в System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1() в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask) в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )<--- . No report will be generated.

3 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

I wanted to comment on your post as I saw it didn't have any responses.

Is this issue still occurring?

If so which version of Qlik Sense are you using with Qlik NPrinting?

As for the error messages, it's very important to capture the beginning of the error. I'm not exactly sure what is happening since this seems to be the middle of the message.

Have you checked for possible unsupported objects in your QVF?

Thank you,
Eva
kursekar
Contributor
Contributor

Even I am having this issue and even if I restart manually. These cache status still end up in error.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please avoid to comment very old questions by asking something like "I have the same issue". Old questions are related to old versions but newer versions can benefit of solved issues, new features etc.

Instead, please, open a new question. Pay attention to add the correct label corresponding to the version you are using. Add also all the information that let other people to understand the issue and be able to reproduce it. So add your screenshots and error messages.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.