Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

nprinting 17 newsstand spinning

I created a report to be emailed and sent to the newsstand.  Several hours later and still no email as well as when I open the newsstand, the preview is spinning.  It is displaying a large table with one level.  Will it ever render? Is there a way to kill the processing? How can I get it to run?

5 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Did this report ever return when you use the preview option from designer ?  if not then it may require some filtering.. how big is the expected result ?

You could also try bouncing the NP engine/server services or reviewing the NPritning logs under c:\programdata on the server.

Not applicable
Author

No, it wouldn't preview cause it hit the 10min limit.  I can get it to display just the table but when I try to add a level it appears to hang.  If I export to a straight table using the qvw it is about 1500 rows.  While I understand the idea of filtering but the requirement is to export the table in a single document.

Not applicable
Author

I just bounced the services and when I go to the newsstand it still shows the preview as spinning.  I didn't see anything in the logs but then again I don't really know what to look for.

Stephen_Jasionowski

Martha - the issues with levels causing delays or no reports to be rendered is a known bug and will be resolved with the service release in May.

kevinchevrier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

What about this issue ? I have lot of levels on companies (53 companies). Some people have got filter on 2 or 3 companies. For them it works, it appears on the newsstand. But for the other people (no filter on company) it doesn't work. It's about 3 hours that it's running. I still have nothing for them and I have 179 GO RAM running.

Kevin