cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ezer
Contributor
Contributor

nprinting 2019 resolvers error

Hello, I am getting resolvers error on Nprinting engine log , although i have set the parameters on the config files

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This seems to be duplicated issue you posted here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/ConnectionStatusMonitor-Maximum-number-of-e...

Please dont create duplicated posts and when you post a question please invest a bit of time to share with people that could help you all the details that are needed to well understand the question, thanks. This will maximise the possibility of having an answer and minimize the answering time by avoiding questions like the following to better understand the issue...

you are saying..."although i have set the parameters on the config files..." dont you think it would be useful to share what it was, what you change it to, why you have changed it, what istructions you have followed and describe the reason why you have followed those instructions...or maybe you have just found some topic with "resolver" key word and tried to apply whatever they say in that topic???

It will be useful to have screenshots of the bits you are changing and experiencing. Since this is environmnetal issue you may also describe properly your full setup by providing detailed versions of QlikView, Qlik NPrinting, os versions, hardware info CPU, RAM etc.... 

Once you do all that we may be able to help you more, otherwise it is quessing game.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.