Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hagay
Contributor II
Contributor II

nprinting error - invalid DatasetNode response

hi,

I have a weird problem with nprinting, I have built a report in pixelperfect that has been working fine for some time and every now and then I add new tables and everything is fine. A week ago I tried to add 2 new tables to it and the report came out fine, but the next day failed with the attached message.
When I delete the view of the 2 tables the report works out, but I need the above tables.
I tried to re-import the metadata but that didn't help either.
Would appreciate help...
Thank you

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please check this conversation:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/NPrinting-Error-Invalid-DatasetNode-respons...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
hagay
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

thank you,

I have tried this solution and the problem still exists.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I investigated and the one linked is the only other place where I found that error message.

Is you already upgrade the connections caches please post some screenshots of the template. Maybe they will help to understand what is happening. 

If you cannot share the screenshots open a support ticket. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.