cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sahal
Creator II
Creator II

nprinting february 2019 repository?

Hi, Does Nprinting have a Repository in the same form as for QlikView?

If YES then where? , If NO then why?

I would like to be able to see who has access to what,how many users are in one role, what kind of connections do i have and so on... This without going into "nprinting qmc" and seeing this manually.

The QlikView repository makes it easy for me to build an QlikView application where i can find alot of information.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting has a repository as you can read in the official help site https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Architectu....

During the installation process you created the credentials of an administrator of the repository. So you can connect to the repository, at your own risk, with them. My suggestion is to manually create a repository user with only reading rights to avoid risks of damaging the repository. 

We don't supply official documentation about the internal structure of the repository. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Sahal
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi and thank you.

However this did not help me so much.

To send a link to the help manuall of Qlik products and then say "We don't supply official documentation about the internal structure of the repository" does not help me to much.

Even if Qliktech won´t create a document on how to extract data from the repository can you atleast help us (other customers/users) and guide us on where to find the files of the repository?. Or better how to connect to the repository (without creating a major document) With QlikView!

Is it XML files?, Is it SQL server database?( its not but would be great to be able to change)

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Give a check at this community conversation https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/NPrinting-Repository-Database-Name/td-p/133.... It explains how to connect to the repository.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.