Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anirudhrao92
Contributor II
Contributor II

nprinting pivot table

Hi 

Can we put no aggregation for a value in Pivot table 

there are sum,average,count all but i dont want anything it should take data as it is from source

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Can you please provide the versions you are using for Qlik NPrinting / Qlik Sense as well as some sample data?

Currently I found a way to do this with QlikView using Calculated Dimensions. 

Please see the following Community Post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Create-pivot-table-measure-not-aggregated-a...

It sounds like you may need to do this in Qlik Sense within the Load Script rather than the NPrinting Report.

Regards,

Eva

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Eva @Eva_B ,

This question seems to relate to excel template and excel pivot tables where you only have listed aggregation functions and if this is a case i do not know how to build it.

In QlikView or Qlik Sense it is piece of cake as you can use Concat or Only or Aggr functions to build without issues. Those fucntions will take care of data which cannot be aggregated (like text...)

The author of this question needs to deliver us more information what he/she tries to do and as @Eva_B  said ALWAYS provide versions of software we discuss!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.