Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brip51
Creator
Creator

"Run Now" doesn't appear on Task Overview

Hi,

I am new to NPrinting.  I have created a new publishing task and I expect to see the "Run Now" button on the Overview but I do not - see below.  I believe all my setup and reports are correct.  I can't figure out why I can not run the task.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

NPrintNo Run Now.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

It looks like you are a member of an NPrinting security role that does not have permission to 'run' publish tasks.

If you are not the NPrinting administrator, please contact that person and ask them to add you to a roll that will give you that security permissions.

If needed, they can also create a custom NP security role and have your NP admin add you to that as well if the default roles do not meet your organization's needs.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Managing-r...

You will not be able to create roles or run tasks based on the role that you are currently a member of. Your NP admin will need to take care of that for you.

Hope this helps...kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

It looks like you are a member of an NPrinting security role that does not have permission to 'run' publish tasks.

If you are not the NPrinting administrator, please contact that person and ask them to add you to a roll that will give you that security permissions.

If needed, they can also create a custom NP security role and have your NP admin add you to that as well if the default roles do not meet your organization's needs.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Managing-r...

You will not be able to create roles or run tasks based on the role that you are currently a member of. Your NP admin will need to take care of that for you.

Hope this helps...kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Brip51
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Frank.

That makes sense.

Brian