Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"Run now" not working - Nprinting 17

Hi everyone,

When I attempt to run my task I get an error "The task with id '<id>' could not be scheduled for execution. Everything else seems to be working fine, other than the UI running pretty sluggishly (is it always supposed to be so slow? This is my first time using Nprinting). Please see screenshot below:

nprint.png

Any ideas/suggestions to fix this are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Joe

3 Replies
fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Did you find a solution?  I have the same issue on 17.2.2 today.

Thank you in advance

FM

DiogoValentim
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone had the solution for this case?
I have just one Nprinting report that cause this error, all others run just fine.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi @DiogoValentim ,

Please avoid to comment a post created 6 years ago. Create a new conversation with all the details of your issue: the label with the version of Qlik NPrinting you are using, the steps you are doing to create the problem, etc. 

In 6 years we released many versions of the software and it could be that this post was related to an issue already solved. Be also sure you are using a supported version of Qlik NPrinting otherwise start by upgrading, better to latest GA. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.