Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsobrinho
Creator
Creator

qvp error: The document exists

Hi team, 

Could you please, help me? I have error when I put the qvp and qvw name 

I already connected in Nprinting Server and access the qvw and ok, no problem.

errorNpriting.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I am assuming your topic title is somehow misleading or it is a mistake. I guess you wanted to write QVW instead of QVD....

second: This error is self explanatory - you are providing wrong path to document or mistyping it or simply document does not exist in the provided path given that NPrinting Engine service account has required access and can see this document. 

Usually i would suggest to:

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I am assuming your topic title is somehow misleading or it is a mistake. I guess you wanted to write QVW instead of QVD....

second: This error is self explanatory - you are providing wrong path to document or mistyping it or simply document does not exist in the provided path given that NPrinting Engine service account has required access and can see this document. 

Usually i would suggest to:

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jsobrinho
Creator
Creator
Author

First of all, thank you for your answer

Yes, I tried type qvp and not qvd sorry.

Now, I can connect in Nprinting, the problem was, I tried to connect putting the Server and File.qvw: Server/File.qvvw instead of the Server, path and File.qvw: Server/path/File.qvw

However, I have a new issue, I will open a new post. ( Basically, I am trying to connect in a new File.qvw without File > Open in Server > File.qvw The specified identity can open the document. I want to connect a new File.qvw in another folder that not should show in: File > Open in Server > QVW list)

Thank you.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

sorry i dont follow...

if you want to use qvp connection folder where your qvw file is needs to be browsable so NPrinting can access it. 

lets wait for your new topic to come up on community. make sure you always provide as much details as possible (exact versions of qlikview, qliksense, nprinting, screenshots of what you are trying to do etc.) 

also before posting new question - check help.qlik.com for solutions and community for existing topics

cheers

Lech