cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujit_nath
Creator III
Creator III

send filtered data

I have data in a way that an user is owner of 1 or more departments. Ex- owner1 has dept1, dept2, dept3 under him. Now mail is triggered to owner with the data of all departments of which he is head of.

Now I want the reports to be sent in a way that same data should be sent, but dept1, dept2 and dept3 specific data should be shown in different pages of excel file. (Earlier it was sent in a single table, basically that table needs to be broken department wise and those to be put in different tabs)

How do I achieve this.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @sujit_nath 

Add your the 'dep' dimension to the 'page' tool under 'connections' in the NP designer.

create then Add a filter with dimensin values dep1,dep2 and dep3 to the report, the NP recipient or the NP task.

This should produce an excel file with 3 sheets including dep1, dep2 and dep3.

Hope this helps.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @sujit_nath 

Add your the 'dep' dimension to the 'page' tool under 'connections' in the NP designer.

create then Add a filter with dimensin values dep1,dep2 and dep3 to the report, the NP recipient or the NP task.

This should produce an excel file with 3 sheets including dep1, dep2 and dep3.

Hope this helps.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
sujit_nath
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks alot Frank. If possible, could you help with anathor solution that I am struggling with please.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Development/Calculate-difference-between-feilds-of-a-colu...

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @sujit_nath 

I responded to your QlikView question in the QV community...hope that helps.

Please mark the above as solution accepted if that worked for you.

Kind regards...