Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
federicacci
Contributor
Contributor

task nprinting random error

Good morning,

I have a problem with NPrinting September 2017 (17.5).

The task worked regularly for 6 months, then began to err randomly.

Re-running the task sometimes works, sometimes not.

The log seems to refer to a table, but by deleting it the error remains (the error moves to another table)

Can anyone help me?

I attach the logs.

Thank you very much.

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I am not and expert in logs but...

to me it looks like there is invalid filter in NPrinting you are trying to apply which cannot be resolved.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You have a filter that checks if the field DataSel is equal to the evaluated formula DATE(Today()-1). The function date() returns a dual https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2017/Subsystems/Client/Content/Scripting/FormattingFunc... so my first suggestion is to check if the field DataSel is also a dual.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
federicacci
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

the format is the same...

the format has never changed over time as well as the nprinting filter.

Any other suggestions?

thanks

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Another suggestion is to upgrade to June 2018 to be sure that you are not experiencing a fixed bug.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.