Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sakshikhandelwal17
Contributor
Contributor

unable to cast object of type system.datetime to system.string in nprinting

Hi All,

I am facing this issue after adding a date filter.

Thanks

Sakshi

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I am facing this issue in understanding your question. Maybe if you invest a bit of your time to add some useful details somebody will be able to help you. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sakshikhandelwal17
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Ruggero,

I have added a new slicer of date format in excel template and trying to export an excel with the help of nprinting. I am getting this error in logs. Please let me know in case you need further details to help me out.

Thanks

Sakshi

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

We need to see what kind of data are you exporting, how is the template made, the complete log files, the version of the softwares you are using, etc. You are seeing your model and know its details but we don't and we cannot image them, you have to supply and it is better if you start from the first post.

If you cannot share them here open a support ticket with ALL these details so they will be kept secret.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.