Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

gr_eldred
Contributor II

user history on portal NewsStand

Good evening, rpc, anilbabu‌, ruggero.piccoli

is it possible to save a report history for each user on the NewsStand portal that has the reports for at least one month?

Where could I configure this part?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Employee
Employee

Re: user history on portal NewsStand

Hi,

Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/DistributionSchedulesAutomation/Distribut....

You could set the option Days to keep to 30.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
5 Replies
arvind_patil
Valued Contributor III

Hi Eldred,

It may help you:

News stand link in QlikSense Dashboard

Thanks,

Arvind patil

Employee
Employee

Hi,

Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/DistributionSchedulesAutomation/Distribut....

You could set the option Days to keep to 30.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
gr_eldred
Contributor II

Hi,

I have a question if my reports are executed once a day and I want to keep them 60 days possible?

Acuantos dias allows me to do it?

gr_eldred
Contributor II

how many days does it allow me to keep reports?

Employee
Employee

Hi,

There is not a max number of days or reports to keep.

Set Days to keep to 60 and reports to keep to 1 and it should works.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Community Browser