Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

via Nprinting It’s failed to repeat the header row of table on subsequent page

I'm designing a Word Report in Nprinting and when I work with a very long table, it will be divided into several pages. The requirement is to make adjustments into the table so that the table headings appear on each page whenever it’s divided into multiple pages. It is easy to implement in simple word document in Layout option we can make changes and it work, but when I tried to implement same via Nprinting It’s failed to repeat the header row on subsequent page. Can you give me an advice on it, how I can manage this issue please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I just tested it in word (Office 2016) and it worked fine both with the MS Word formatting and with the native qlik formatting.

You may need to select the header row when selecting "Repeat header row" in the template.

I'm using NPrinting September 2017 (released last week).

See attached word doc and screen shot of template

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tcarolus
Partner - Contributor III

I'm facing the same problem here with NPrinting and Qlik Sense june version.

Does somebody have an update on this issue?

Not applicable
Author

I just tested it in word (Office 2016) and it worked fine both with the MS Word formatting and with the native qlik formatting.

You may need to select the header row when selecting "Repeat header row" in the template.

I'm using NPrinting September 2017 (released last week).

See attached word doc and screen shot of template

tcarolus

Thank you for your reply Aran.

I figured it out and it works.

Not applicable
Author

Please mark the answer correct (if it was indeed correct), so that others can find this solution more easily.

Thanks

Aran

tcarolus

Hi Aran,

I would love to do so ... but I only get the option to report the post as abuse. I think I'm missing the other options because the threads was not originally posted by me.QlikCommunity.png

Not applicable
Author

Abuse! That doesn't sound good