Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Documents

Documents related to Qlik NPrinting.

Customized Summary table in Qlik Sense Or Nprinting

Raj11
New Contributor III

Customized Summary table in Qlik Sense Or Nprinting

Hi,

We have a requirement to create a dashboard as shown below in qlik sense and also user need to save as pdf or ppt.

The layout of the pdf and ppt should be exactly same as below. Customized tables and charts with custom axis titles.

I tried table with pivot table, but I am not able to add gap and filter pane is visible for the table. This filter didn't like by customer and need subtotals at the bottom. And we used combo charts to show line and bars in single charts with multiple  expressions. Chart is showing either all measure titles on the axis or no title on the chart.But customer want single custom axis title on the chart.

Please can anyone help me how to implement the solution for the customer using Qlik Sense and N priting.

I am trying to do the same in  Nprinting, but I am not sure how to achieve it.

I am attached sample data.It really helps me a lot, if someone provide me solution or direction to get it.

Sample table data-1.jpg

Thanks alot,

Niranjan M

Comments
enriquem
Contributor

Hello,

I have the same problems with NPrinting. By my experience, I recommended you prepare a visualization similar to your requiriment and then implement a NPrinting PPTx with the data as image. But this will give you a lot of problem, because the quality is not the desired, and like Qlik say me in one support case, the Report run sometimes because a render exception that is not controled yet.

To combat this, You can build some tables with your data and put in an Excel and in another Excel sheet, do references to your data and try to do a similar report.

Sorry for bad help, but I think that is the problem that all have. If you discover some other way share please.

Kind Regards,

Enrique.

0 Likes
Raj11
New Contributor III

Hi Enrique,

Thanks for your reply. I am still searching for a solution. I will update it if I found any better solution.

Thanks,

Niranjan M.

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎2019-09-24 04:12 PM
Updated by:

Contributors